From time to time we implement new features to our template. In the following tutorial we will show you how to install the latest version of your ResponsiveO template.
Before updating your have to know.
- All core template files will be replaced when you update your template. These are all the files located at ../templates/responsiveo/ from the root of your Joomla installation. So if you have made any changes to these files, ensure to back up the template prior to updating.
- No template style settings you made in the backend will be lost.
Updating your ResponsiveO template is a simple case of installing the latest install file of your template.
- Once logged in to our site, download the latest version of the template.
- From your Joomla administration navigate to your Extensions Manager (Extensions -> Extensions Manager->Install).
- Click 'Browse' and select the template install file from your newly extracted download (eg. responsiveo.zip).
- Click 'Install'. You will then be presented with the message 'Installing template was successful.' indicating that your template has been updated successfully.